Swift Media UKs Terms & Conditions
FULL Money Back Guarantee
Swift Media UK works hard to provide only quality products and to meet the growing needs of our clients. As a result, we want you to be happy with all our packages & products.
Therefore, we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for each of our products regadless the cost! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product you purchased from us or it just does not meet your expectations, you should notify us within 30 days from the product completion date, and we will process your refund.
Though before asking for a refund, we would encourage you to make the following:
- Query our FAQ database, our online manual and our flash manuals. You might be able to find an answer that helps you better use the product to your satisfaction.
- Contact our support team to see if there is anything further we can do or try. Our support team (or your project manager) does its best to solve any issue or to provide a fast fix to a problem.
If the above solutions do not work for you and you already made up your mind to request money back, simply contact our support department through our contact us page, and we will make you a refund. When requesting to return your money please let us know the reason you wish to stop using our product and service, and if there is anything we can do to keep your business.
Moneyback for Hosting Services
Please, note that we do not refund money for any of our hosting plans if you submit payment for one month only. However, if you subscribe to our yearly hosting plan and would like to stop using our services for any reason before expiration of the term, please notify us and we will refund you the money for the period left.
Specific refund conditions based on method of payment:
- Credit Card:
- For security reasons the credit card you use to purchase any of Swift Media UK products must be valid when you request a refund. We cannot refund to a credit card that has expired or been cancelled.
- For orders paid via PayPal we will refund money to your PayPal account only. Your PayPal account must be considered "Verified" by PayPal, open, and in good standing with PayPal for us to refund money.
- Wire Transfer:
- For money transferred by wire transfer, we will refund your money back to the account you sent payment from, or via PayPal only. Your PayPal account must be considered "Verified" by PayPal, open, and in good standing with PayPal for us to refund money.
- Please notice that on receiving moneyback you are obligated to remove the software and all related files from your web-server and every data medium; your further use of the software will be regarded as illegal unless you obtain a license again.
- We also believe that most of moneybacks can be avoided. Please contact our qualified staff and you will get a professional assistance in any technical issue you have faced with while installing/configuring the scripts, or with your website design project. If you are not happy with our products or services for any reason, you are always welcome to send us your feedback and suggestions on how to improve the services we offer. We will do the best we can to ensure you are totally satisfied with our software and customer service.
SEO Code Of Ethics
Swift Media UK supports the efforts of progressive search engine marketing companies in preparing an industry-wide SEO code of ethics.
Swift Media UK employees adhere to the following SEO Code of Ethics:
- We will not misrepresent our industry or the efforts it takes to produce Top20 results for our clients
- We will not misrepresent the services of our competitors or the results any competitor might produce for their clients
- We will not use automated submission tools
- We will not use automated optimization tools
- We will never charge our clients for services not rendered
- We will not feed misinformation to a search engine
- Swift Media will not accept new clients in competition with any client's current contracted keyphrases. This extends as far as the keyword phrase(s) that their SEO contract is specifically targeting during the breadth of the initial promotion contract (3 or 4 month term). The keyphrase(s) covered by exclusivity must be agreed upon with Swift Media before commencement
- When a client decides to continue with Swift Media after the initial placement contract is finalized they will have the option to maintain keyword exclusivity with Swift Media by choosing our monthly maintenance service
- We will never intentionally violate any copyright law nor will we knowingly infringe on any trademark
- All Swift Media clients are treated equally
- Swift Media will protect the confidentiality of our clients. Any Email and contact information will not be shared with any 3rd party without client permission
- Swift Media representatives will always strive to provide quality information to all inquiries
- No Swift Media representative will present unreasonable claims to clients or inquiries
- Swift Media employees do not plagiarize text or information from other websites
- Swift Media will always strive to provide the best quality search engine placement and maintenance services on the Internet
If you have any questions or comments about our SEO code of ethics, please feel free to contact us
Swift Media UK is strongly committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with our content, products and services. We want to provide a safe and secure environment for you and your children.
This policy applies only to Swift Media UK and not to other companies' or organizations' websites to which Swift Media UK is linked.
Collection of information
Information is collected from you primarily to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our services. Depending on the service you are accessing, you could be asked to provide information such as your name, email address or information about what you like and do not like. It is entirely your choice whether to respond to these questions or not.
The second type of information that Swift Media UK collects is personal information. Swift Media UK will collect personal information that lets us know the specifics of who you are such as your name, email address, or postal address, when you provide it to us. With this information, Swift Media UK can provide a variety of personalised and enhanced services that are not available to anonymous users. We hope that you will find it beneficial to provide individually identifiable information about yourself to us because it will make our services more valuable to you.
Sometimes, we may specifically ask for personal information about you when you sign up to use a service or submit a request. Certain information may be required, such as your name, company, internet address or screen name, billing address, type of computer, credit card number, in order to provide that service or product to you. This information may also be used to inform you of additional products and services which may interest you. You can choose not to receive such information when you are undertaking product or service registration on our website. We may also ask about your interests, but it is your choice whether to respond. How much of your personal information that you choose to disclose to Swift Media UK is completely up to you. The only way we know something about you personally is if you provide it to us, for example when you take part in a discussion forum or leave feedback on our website.
Use of anonymous information
Swift Media UK automatically gathers anonymous information to monitor the use of swiftmediauk.co.uk like the numbers and frequency of visitors to swiftmediauk.co.uk and its areas, very much like television ratings that tell the networks how many people tuned in to a program. We only use such data in the aggregate. This collective data helps us determine how much our audiences use parts of the site, so we can improve swiftmediauk.co.uk to assure that it is as appealing as we can make it for as many users as possible. Swift Media UK may publish or provide this aggregate data to other people.
Use of personal information
Swift Media UK will only use the personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it. Swift Media UK will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
There will be occasions where it will be necessary for Swift Media UK to disclose your personal information to third parties. Swift Media UK may be required by law to disclose the information, or Swift Media UK may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties to provide the service you have requested, for example, if you purchase products or services from swiftmediauk.co.uk, Swift Media UK will need to disclose your personal information to third parties in order to bill and deliver your products or services. However, the disclosure will only be made where it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which you disclosed your personal information. Otherwise than stated above, we do not disclose personal information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any organisation or person outside Swift Media UK unless you have authorised us to do so. For example, when you contribute to an online forum you may want to publish your name and email address.
No sale of personal information
Under no circumstances will Swift Media UK sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
Interacting with Swift Media UK
There are many interactive features on swiftmediauk.co.uk that you can contribute to. These include: Guestbooks, Forums, Feedback forms, Project requests, Online Voting, Project management and Email.
When interacting with swiftmediauk.co.uk, we suggest that you use your discretion and exercise caution when providing your personal information.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any personal information. Be responsible whenever you are online.
Access and correction: personal data
If swiftmediauk.co.uk holds your personal information Swift Media UK will where possible provide you with access to the information. Swift Media UK will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Swift Media UK operates secure data networks that are designed to protect your privacy and security.
Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints relating to online privacy issues on our websites, please notify Swift Media UK via our contact form. While Swift Media UK accepts no liability for any material or links posted to the service, we will investigate all complaints.